Thursday, August 15, 2013

Honestly...

I haven't been on my game this week.  I think I'll just call it a recovery from last week.  I'm tired all day and while I didn't take a nap when I got home, I also didn't work out.  I'm eating according to plan though, so hopefully I won't have a gain this week.  I've found that my menus are good for me as far as calories go in that even if I don't put forth 100% effort in the exercise department, I still tend to maintain instead of gain.

I think it's important to focus on the other areas even more than usual if you slack off in one.  And right now, I'm slackin' in exercise.  I know it's because my son is here and I'm trying to spend every minute I can with him.  I don't have enough time off saved up to take off a bunch of days, so after work - you know, when I'm supposed to be exercising, I'm hangin' with him.  We were going to go on a walk today, but my daughter has caught some type of cold, so I had to run to the drugstore (in a car - not literally!) and get her some meds.  By the time I got back, the weather looked bad yet again.

Needless to say, no walk.

Tomorrow I hope.

In order to do that, I need to get to bed right now so I'll have the energy!  So, you got the short post today.

But I will leave you with this...



Take care all!

'Nite.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...