Tuesday, July 30, 2013

One Day at Time

Today, I've decided to post how I'm doing on those struggles I mentioned yesterday.  Gotta stay accountable somehow, right?

Cardio Intensity:  Today was a resistance training day - the only cardio was warmup, not really much of an opportunity to push it there. 

Healthy meal choices:  3 servings fruit and 1 serving of veggies - need to work on this one.  Tomorrow, I have 3 servings of fruit and 2 servings of veggies planned.

Water intake today was still around 60oz.  Today isn't over though!

Pain and joint stiffness - still there, as is the cloudy wet weather.  Not much I can do about that - maybe take some pain meds?  

Sitting too long at work:  Today, I only noticed my knees hurting from too much sitting once at the end of the day.  I walked so much that I almost made 10,000 steps - an improvement over my normal 8K.

Core workouts:  No core scheduled for today due to resistance training

Next up were the goals for this week:

HR @ 130 - Cardio not scheduled for today

Fruits and veggies noted 

Drink water in the a.m.  - This didn't happen.  I didn't even remember the goal until just now - NOT a morning person =(

Core training - scheduled for tomorrow

Pics of core training exercises - I have those - just need to transfer them.

Alright, looks like water is definitely one area that needs attention.  I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow!  I'm taking this thing one day at a time.

Oh, almost forgot - I finally finished reading "Lose Weight Now" by Allen Carr.  I'll post a review soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...