Sunday, February 9, 2014

One is better than none

I worked out one day this past week - one.  I think my sinus/cold thing has moved into bronchitis territory now.  Oh how we take for granted being healthy and able to breathe clearly.

Unfortunately, when I'm sick I love comfort food.  I need a few recipes for some healthy comfort food, not the greasy crap I ate most of the week.  Any ideas?

Given my lack of exercise and lack on control in the food department (oh and did I mention TOM's visit?), I know I'm going to have to work hard to lose a few extra pounds.  I haven't weighed myself yet, just guessing.

I'm not going to beat myself up too much.  This is the first time in a long time that I've been hit with a cold.  In fact, I think the last one was when I was still smoking (I quit that stuff in Oct 2011).  Anyway, I did get one workout in and I will do more this week - even if it's only strength training and some walking or easy peddling.

Hope you have a fantastic week!!  Stay healthy! ;p



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...