Friday, January 3, 2014

Is My Scale is Broken?

I finally could stand it no longer and got on the scale this morning...


...and I weigh EXACTLY the same as I did before Thanksgiving!!!

WHAT?!?!

That's what I said.

Maybe my scale is broken?  I mean seriously, is this even possible?  I know I didn't go way overboard on food, but I wasn't holding back much either.  I worked out some, but not a lot.  It has to be a fluke, right?  But hey, I'll take it.  And I'll check back in another week and hopefully know for sure.

My goal this upcoming week is to DRINK MORE WATER.  I can't lose weight if I don't hydrate.  Whoa, that sounds like a mantra or something.

Wanna lose weight?
Hydrate.

Wanna get strong?
H2O all day long.

Want that fitness plan to stick?
Water does the trick.

Ok, I'll stop now.

Wait, you got any?

Today, I didn't do my planned workout, but I did walk a couple of miles.  It was almost 60F outside and I couldn't pass it up.  This is one of those odd Colorado days I guess.  So, I took the dogs for a walk and we all got some exercise.  They're both passed out on the floor now and should sleep great tonight.

Oh and I got a new fitness gadget for Christmas!  It's a fitness watch and measures steps, calories and distance walked.  I'll post a review soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...