Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Long workout today

I was so busy yesterday the I missed my workout time, so I wanted to be sure I got it today.  I'll probably regret it tomorrow, or at the very least feel it.  

Here's what I did:
30 minutes on the treadmill (HR in Zone 1)
30 minutes full body strength training
30 minutes swimming 

I started using a nose clip during swimming and it works so great!  My sinuses are not happy with all the water coming in and I also think it cause me to panic a bit.  I still haven't mastered breathing correctly, but I feel much better about it with no water rushing up my nose.  I have to figure the breathing thing out though.  I can swim like 6 strokes before needing air but I know that's wrong because I should be getting air every 3 strokes.  I don't know why, but I'd rather just hold my breath, roll over to my back for a good couple breaths of air and then roll back to free style.  Maybe I could just do the back stroke for the whole triathlon?

Anyway, I'm doing ok in the eating department.  Much better with water too.  Oh and I finally stepped on the scale and scored a one pound loss!!  Woot!  

Hideous drawing I did in Photoshop, but hey, I need some original stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...