Tuesday, September 2, 2014

This Week's Menu


Yes, I did it.  I joined the "Get Pumped and Lose Big with Bruce" DietBet challenge.  It starts tomorrow, so you still have time if you want to join.  Just sayin'… the pot is up to almost $30,000.  

So, just click right up there ^^^^^ or over here if you want check it out >>>>>>>> "Get Pumped and Lose Big with Bruce"  <<<<<<<<

In an effort to win this challenge, I've come up with a menu in advance.   

Breakfast:
Kashi Go Lean Crunch (Honey Almond Flax) w/Silk Almond Milk (Vanilla Unsweetened)
OR
Chobani Greek Yogurt w/mini dark choc chips & almond slivers

Lunch:
Leftovers from night before
OR
Salad Kit

Dinners:
-Turkey burger on whole wheat bun, sweet potato fries, salad
-Chicken & Black Bean Burrito Bowl
-Taco Turkey Rice
-Grilled Chicken w/Salad
-Chicken Enchilada Casserole
-Subway (eat fresh!)

Snack Choices:
Apple w/string cheese
Homemade Trailmix
Reese’s Protein Shake
Grapes


As for today's activities…

FITNESS
30 minute walk

FOOD
Breakfast:
Kashi Go Lean w/Vanilla Almond Milk

Lunch:
Leftover Pizza from this weekend (yuck! threw half away!!)

Dinner:
Subway - 6" Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki on flatbread

Snack:
Mini-rice cakes (caramel)
Nutrigrain Bar

And now, it's time for me to hit the hay.  I've been struggling to stay awake all day!  But I will leave you with a pic of what I found at the store Saturday!

I have my own brand - how cool is that?
Ok, so it's not mine, but it has my name on it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...