Wednesday, December 25, 2013

It was Merry Christmas workout =o

And yes, I did manage a workout on Christmas day.  Never would I have thought that I would even want to, but I did.  I also tried a new recipe!

The recipe is from greenlitebites.com and is a really simple but tasty Blueberry Breakfast Quesadilla.

1 Whole Wheat Flatout wrap (90 cal)
2 Laughing Cow Light Creamy Swiss wedges (70 cal)
1/2 cup frozen blueberries (40 cal)
sprinkle of cinnamon

I came up with 200 calories and only 3 WW points, but the site shows 220 calories and 6 pts.  Maybe it was the non-stick spray?  Also, I couldn't find the Smooth Sensations Cinnamon spread, so I just sprinkled on the cinnamon before I cooked it.  This was a very quick and easy recipe.  And it tasted quite good, though next time I think I'd prefer fresh blueberries.

I cancelled out any good I did with breakfast by making sausage jalapeño poppers (and uh, they were wrapped in bacon) for lunch/snacks.  Then it was back to healthy for dinner with some Best Buffalo Chicken Chili (aka the Award Winning Best Buffalo Chicken Chili) from MyBizzyKitchen.com.

However, before I ate dinner, I grabbed that workout.  There'll be no buffalo chickens hoppin' around in my stomach during a workout!

Oh, but let's back up a bit.  I didn't post the workout from Monday, but I did actually do it!  YAY!!

And here are the details from today:
Month 2 Week 4 Day 2

Bike
45 minutes including cool down
Level 6 / 10.9 miles / 187 calories

Strength Training
Chest
1) Bench Press 50x12x2
2) Chest Flyes 50x12x2

Triceps
1) Side Raises 2.5x12x2
2) Tricep Extensions 15x12x2

Abs
1) Crunches - x12x2
2) Bar twists -x12x2

Stretching
10-15 minutes Full Body Stretching

Well, I have to work tomorrow, so I'm off to bed.  I did have today off and I hope you did too.  Merry Christmas everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...