Monday, December 23, 2013

Snowman - He's so darn cute!


I didn't workout, but I did build a snowman...

Ok, so he's not a real snowman, but I can see this one all year long if I want =)

And so can you!!

I made this little guy in Photoshop this evening... lots of fun "drawing by mouse"!





Anyway, I didn't get a workout or even a post in on Friday.

But I did get to pickup my son at the airport!!

YAY!!! He's home for Christmas, so I'm very happy.  My nutrition has sucked big time since he arrived though.  Not his fault, just a lot of parties and get-togethers and such where pizza was served.  No time to eat in advance, so I had pizza... A LOT of pizza.

Tomorrow, I am back to eating planned meals.  I found some new recipes that I want to try, so I'll keep you posted on how those go.

Hope you had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...