Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Gettin' it done!!

I mentioned that I tried almond milk this week, but what I forgot to mention was the conversation between me and my teen in the grocery store...

Me:  I need to get almond milk
Her:  Almond milk?  I didn't know they could get milk from an almond
Me:  Well, they got butter from a peanut...
Her (looking at me funny):  they got BUTTER from a... oooohhhhh yeah

It's moments like those that make shopping so totally fun =D

Ok, moving on... this week is going pretty stinkin' great so far.  Eating according to my plan, drinking lots of water AND getting in all the exercise!!  I wish I could say that I notice a difference in the way clothes fit, but I guess I'm not quite there yet.  Soon I hope!!

Today's training was 30 minutes on the treadmill plus core and stretches.  I decided to do it all before dinner so I could work in the core exercises finally - and not feel like I was gonna... well, you know.  And oddly enough, I'm not sore from yesterday's mega-resistance training day - woot!

Hope you're gettin' it done too and having a great week to boot!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...