Friday, August 16, 2013

No Way! Yes Weigh?

To weigh or not to weigh?

That is the question.

Well, for me anyway.  I think tomorrow, no.

I had far too much meat tonight.  Not just any meat - steak!  And chicken!  Sooooo, yeah, off plan A LOT for dinner (though the rest of the day was very good), we went out for my son's b-day celebration at a local Japanese restaurant.  He enjoys the whole hibachi experience and my daughter had never been.  Well, it was very delicious but I kept watching the chef pour on the oil and whatever the solid stuff that was melting - shortening????  I don't know, but we had a lot of fun.  And even better, my picky eater daughter promised to keep an open mind on the food.  She was pleasantly surprised at how good it tasted.  It wasn't too salty, but I didn't use any extra soy sauce.   I had a few glasses of water with my meal instead of soda.

Baby steps on this restaurant thing, right?

And of course as I type this, I realize that tomorrow is the midway point in my weightlosswars comp and therefore, a mandatory weigh-in.  BOOOOOO!  I didn't even think about it before we headed out to dinner.  Ah well, at least I know it's tonight's dinner that'll be weighin' me down!  Ugghhhh, it's still gonna stink though - seeing a gain for any reason never does much for the motivation level.

Well, all I can do is keep on keeping on, right?

I think my posts are getting shorter.

Nope, I know they are.

It must be a sign.

Alright, alright, back on track tomorrow...

So, until Monday...

I leave you with this weigh-in...


Is it bad if you've actually thought of cutting your hair to lose weight?  Who me?  No way!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...