Thursday, September 26, 2013

It was a far, far busier day

Yes, today was way busier than I expected.  So, I'll just put this quick post out there because I sort of feel guilty if I don't post 5 days a week!  I know I don't have to, but I feel more accountable to myself when I do.  It's just one of those things I guess...

But yeah, today - CRAZY busy.  We did manage to get the senior pics done today after work - times 2 - my daughter and her friend who also procrastinated until the last minute.  But alas, I think we did quite a nice job.  There wasn't as much walking as I has anticipated though =(.

I also had another opportunity to walk today, but due to running late, I had to drive.  It was only like a quarter mile if that, but still - steps is steps, right?  I will do better tomorrow.

Anyway, after we got home from taking the pics, I got right on the post-production work of photoshopping/cropping/embellishing/etc.  My daughter cooked dinner, so at least I didn't have to do that!  After dinner, I went right back at it and I just now (9:45pm) finished the first set.  I'll do the other this weekend - pics are due Monday.  YIKES!

And I can't stop yawning... off to bed I go!

'Nite all... <yawn>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...