Friday, September 27, 2013

What Happened to My Week & the UDFP

My week slowly went downhill in the fitness and food department.  I have no idea why.  BUT, next week is a whole new week and tomorrow is a whole new day.  It will all be just fine.  I know this.

It would be really cool to figure out what causes this though.  I'm guessing that it's just stepping outside of my normal routine this week in several areas, being generally busy and quite possibly a smidge of laziness.  What to do when this happens?  Maintain.  What else can we do?

I need to re-read my blog here and see if there's a pattern.  Maybe it's a quarterly thing, maybe it goes with the cycles of the moon - who knows?  But I do know it's happened before and it'll probably happen again.  But if I could predict it... nah, that won't work because schedule changes are unpredictable.

I need an Unpredictable Day Fallback Plan.  What to do when "<insert issue here>" happens.  Maybe everyone needs a UDFP.  Do you have one?  What is it?  Do tell.

I will come up with mine ASAP and let you know on Monday.

Until then, I leave you with an excellent example of a day in the life...

  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...