Thursday, September 5, 2013

Short post...

Well, I'm just gonna check-in real quick today.  My calf was stiff and hurting all day today.  Since the workout for today was lower body, I just did quick quad, hams, & abs sets.  Most stuff (like standing) made my calf hurt more.  Motrin and ice baby, oh yeah.  And a bit of sports creme to work it from the outside in.

Food intake was just ok - splurged a bit for dinner, but had fairly light calories all day.  Water intake wasn't great and I didn't even realize it until I got home from work and still had practically a full bottle.  I guess I need to eat "drier" foods to make me thirsty.

Started my thyroid med today.  Then had stomach cramps and a headache for the rest of the day and just felt... weird.  Let's see if it happens again tomorrow.

And so I leave you with a Thursday funny...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...