Monday, October 7, 2013

Ever have one of those days?

It was one of those days where I just couldn't seem to get anything accomplished.  I didn't even make it to the grocery store, much less finish planning my new menu with the WW points considered.

I'm a little frustrated with myself because everything I come up with seems to be too high in points or too complicated for my busy after-work dinners.

I may have to take this a little slower and instead of coming up with new recipes, work my recipes into acceptable WW meals.

I'll be shopping tomorrow and also grabbing lots of fruits and veggies to stave off the hunger I had last week.  Menu is TBD.

I really did have all these plans for today and I just got tripped up on my menu and ended up getting nothing done.  Ugghhh I hate it when that happens.

Not really on my list, but nothing is what I got done


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...