Thursday, October 17, 2013

It's a Good Thing

It's a really good thing that the WeightWatchers plan is so flexible.  I got a bit snacky today  - not too bad, just popcorn, but still.  And that's another thing, I sat still all day at work today.  I got up for the bathroom only once and I thought my kidneys were gonna kill me!  I should not ignore my bladder for that long!!  Whew!

I didn't exercise yesterday or today and I'm feeling it.  The weather is crappy and I can tell winter is fast approaching.  That's probably why they have so many gyms here in the Springs.

Anyway, not much going on.  Just checked out some of Season 3 of Extreme Makeover Weightloss Edition.  Chris Powell is so cool (and so cute!) - I wish he were my trainer.  I have his book, so maybe I'll actually read it and do a decent review.  I may not qualify for extreme weightloss, but maybe I can learn a thing or two from him.  If I remember correctly, he talks about carb-cycling.  I also think it's a fairly strict plan that I wasn't anywhere near ready for when I first looked it over.
I'm gonna take another look - hopefully unbiased - and see what could work.  I just want to make sure it's not just another diet.  I'm not looking for that.  I'm looking to meeting a goal first and then maintaining the weight permanently, not just a diet.  Now don't get me wrong, I'm sticking with WW for ever how long I need to, but it never hurts to see what else is out there. Maybe someone will read my review and find that it's something they can do.  Who knows?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...