Saturday, October 19, 2013

One pair of fat pants - GONE!

I was able to break away from my desk today twice for a quick 15-minute walk.  It really helped refresh me for what is essentially a really boring data entry project.  It's easy to get wrapped up in the task and forget my basic needs of hunger and the restroom.  I decided to eat then walk at least twice during the day and I'm happy to say that I did it.  This project shouldn't last much past the next week, so hopefully I can get back to being more active at work.  

Speaking of more active, I think my calf is completely healed now.  I'm hoping that we have at least one more week of decent weather so I can go out and attempt to run.

While I'm not sure what the scale will have to say about this week (TOM is here too), I have some good news.  I went down one pants size!  I didn't realize the pants I was wearing were that big, but it was mentioned to me and then I started to pay attention.  While I was walking today I looked down and realized my pants were a bit low even though I was wearing a belt.  Hmmmm, so I grabbed the material there at the hip seam.  I discovered a good 3 inches of extra material!  Then, without letting go, I checked the other side where, holy cow, there was more over there!  What size are these pants?!?  TOO BIG, that's what size.  So tonight, I raided my closet for old pairs of pants that I can now fit into.  I found one pair, with many that were sooooo close.  I'll be in those very soon, I'm sure of it.

I found this graphic today - it's very cool - it's my new motto. =D


Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...