Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Not a bad day

Today wasn't perfect, but what day is?  I had to stay late at work today so I worked out when I got up this morning.  That kind of threw off my routine and I forgot to eat breakfast.  I remembered around 9am when my stomach started growling.  I had a NutriGrain bar and pressed on til lunch, then stuck with the plan for the rest of the day.

I stepped on the scale this morning and wasn't surprised at the number.  Needless to say, I'm scouting out weightloss competitions in the hopes of finding that drive and motivation to really kick start myself back in line with my goals.  It seems when there's something on the line other than my own will power (i.e. my hard earned cash), then I tend to work a little harder.

Walked 20 minutes
Did 50 "Hundred ups" 

Breakfast:  Skipped =(
Snack:  NutriGrain Bar
Lunch:  1/2 Market Side Southwest Salad Kit (from Walmart)
Snack:  StarKist Light Tuna Make Your Own 
Dinner:  Skillet Tostadas

This wasn't too bad - chipotle ranch dressing spiced it up a bit

I didn't drink as much water as I wanted, but I sure was hitting the restroom as if I was!  Not drinking enough water is a huge downfall for me.  I know I'd feel so much better if I drank 80oz per day.  I'm usually doing great to get in 50oz.

2 comments:

  1. My store sometimes sells those salad packs for 10/$10! Not bad for a buck. Hey, I was wondering if you wanted a copy of Insanity - I have an extra one. I am only two days in and I forgot how much it kicks my ass!

    Shoot me an email with your mailing address at mybizzykitchen@gmail.com if you are interested! Here's to both of us having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to shop at your store Biz! Best I can find here is 2/$5.

      I cannot believe I was searching YouTube all morning for Insanity vids and then I see your post! Wow! And thanks!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...