Friday, May 24, 2013

How many times can we fail at something before we succeed?

Four days in a row apparently!  Although, I have gotten better, I still haven't met my water goal yet this week.  Today, I managed around 60 ounces.  Tomorrow, I am going to focus on getting to that elusive 80 ounce mark one way or another.  I can do this!!

Training step goal wasn't met again, but I expected that due to the classroom environment at work.  There was a new victory today though, because I got on the treadmill and did 20 minutes at 3.0 mph.  It wasn't even that hard - what?!?

Finally, meals.  Yay!  Got all those - YES!! Success somewhere - Gotta get 'em where I can.

I'm thinking about getting more accountability in this journey.  I've never tried Weight Watchers, but I'm going to look into it.  I do like their string cheese =p

Have a great Memorial Day Weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...