Thursday, June 13, 2013

Got ice?

Not my actual knee, but you get the point

Not busy at work (I know right?) and got to take a couple walks during the day.  Ate well too.  Then when I got home, I iced my knees.  And promptly fell asleep for 3 hours.  THREE HOURS?!? Seriously?  Ok, so I have to figure out a way to ice the knees that doesn't involve laying down.  On the bright side though, my knees feel so much better.  I'm gonna take some motrin before bed and hopefully keep up the icing/motrin schedule for the next several days.

Breakfast and lunch are packed are ready to go to work.  Looking forward to another great day!

Please continue to keep all those affected by the Black Forest fire in your prayers.  We are close to an evac zone, but it appears the winds continue to push the fire away from us.  Unfortunately, that still affects so many others.  Pray for the firefighters who are working 16+ hour shifts to stop this thing. Pray for the victims. Pray for no wind.  Pray For Rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...