Tuesday, August 27, 2013

"I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday"

Who worked out today?  This girl!  Who ate great today?  Oh yeah, now you're hearin' me - This girl!! Who drank over 80 ounces of water today?

Was it you?  Because, uh... it wasn't me...  I only got 60.  DOH!!

But let's talk about the stuff that went well:

My workout today!  It was very good.  Lower body resistance/weight training was the plan today.  I did 2 sets of 12 on everything and then held the last rep of each for 10 seconds - wow!  Talk about feelin' the burn.    

Warm-up:  Recumbent bike for 2 miles / 9 minutes

Quads:  
Leg Extensions 50
Wall squats - because my knees can't take the real thing!

Hamstrings:
Kickbacks 25

Calves:
Angled calf raises
Single calf raise w 10 lb db (couldn't do the hold on either leg on this one - reach muscle fail on rep 11-12)

Abs:
Exercise Ball crunches
Bench leg raises

Stretches: YAY!  I remembered!!

Got this done in less than a half hour.  Made dinner/ate.  Now I'm ready to catch up on blogs and then hit the hay!!

Short post this time - lucky you.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...