Monday, September 30, 2013

Joined Weight Watchers today...

It's official - I've plateaued.  This week's weigh-in was the same as last week's =(...  It took a bit to sink in, but it is most certain.  Here's my nifty weight loss chart so you can see what I mean:

Yep, definitely a plateau from late August 'til now

Wow!  This one almost looks like mine!

So, like I mentioned before, after 4 weeks of no progress, I join Weight Watchers.

I decided to try it online first and then if need be, switch to the in-person deal with meetings and all.

Here's what my Plan looks like...

Daily PointsPlus Target is 31
Weekly PP Allowance is 49
Fruits & Veggies are 0

Current wt  = 210
1st Weight goal = 5% / 11 pounds / 199

Goal:
I will lose 11 pounds by November 23, 2013 through healthy eating habits and by doing at least 30 minutes of exercise daily.

This equates to losing approx. 1.5 lbs per week.  It will be tough as my average is less than a pound per week.  But with new habits, including better food choices and 30 minutes of exercise daily, I know I can do this!!

My activity for the day got bumped due to having to take Coal to the vet again.  We were going to walk, but it was a last minute appointment and we didn't have time.  If the weather is nice, maybe we'll go for a walk tomorrow in addition to my normal workout routine.

Just calculated today's points - 33 for the day.  Not bad for the first day, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...