Monday, August 25, 2014

Fat-Bottomed Girls

The weekend was fairly productive - woot!  I set up my mountain bike on the trainer AND put on a new seat.

I ordered this seat from Amazon (Sunlite Cloud-9 Suspension Cruiser Saddle, Cruiser Gel). It's soooooo much nicer now.  This bike seat has opened up the possibility of bike rides longer than 5 minutes!  I love it.  It's even shaped like a heart.  But is it strange that every time I see it I hear Queen singing "Fat Bottomed Girls"?

Moving from ouch to ahhhhh

And just in case that comment didn't get the song rolling in your head, here's a YT link to help you along! Click >>>> Fat Bottomed Girls

Next upgrade will be a bike computer.

On to the fitness and food for today:

FITNESS:

  • Quick 20 minutes on the treadmill before work
  • 80 100-ups at work
  • Stretching around the office
  • Found this cute at-your-desk workout on youtube.  I don't know how effective it is, but it can't hurt.  Plus, the young fella is rather easy on the ol' eyes.  
  • Oh and after work today, I washed to car.  I think I sweat more doing that than the treadmill!

FOOD:

Breakfast:
Chobani Greek Yogurt - Coconut blended w/mini semi-sweet chocolate chips & almond slivers

Lunch:
Marketside (Walmart) - Southwest Salad Kit

Snacks:
Nectarine
Handful Planters Dry Roasted Peanuts

Dinner:
Lean Cuisine Lemon Pepper Fish w/rice, Broccoli & Red Peppers (This was surprisingly good - first time trying it, but I will definitely buy it again).



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...