Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Fitness Magazine DietBet Challenge Day 1

Today begins my other DietBet Challenge.  (It's not too late to start!  Just click HERE)

My official weigh-in & post Universal mini-vacation weight is >>>> 2.6 pounds down!  YAY!! I lost weight AT AN AMUSEMENT PARK?!??!  Can you believe it?  That's just crazy.  But I'm very happy about it.  SCORE!  

So, yesterday was day one of Insanity - the fit test.  I cannot believe a fit test kicked my butt like that!  I did learn a valuable lesson though - one hour is NOT a sufficient amount of time to wait after dinner before doing Insanity.  I had to stop most of the exercises short so I wouldn't lose my dinner.  Tonight, I'll be doing it BEFORE dinner!  Oh and it's a good idea to turn off the ceiling fan as well - just saying' ouch!

There I was leaving work today and for some reason I start wondering when the Turtle Krawl 5K is this month.  Uh, it's THIS coming Saturday!  YIKES!!  After doing 15+ miles this weekend, I'm thinking a 5K will be very nice.  I might even try to run a little here and there.  I'll fill you all in on how it goes next week.

And here's how it all turned out today...



FITNESS
Walked 30 minutes (9376 steps total today)
100 100-ups (great for a desk job!)
Squat Challenge Day 14 (up to 105 squats so far - goal is 200)
Treadmill 30 minutes 
Insanity Day 2 (BEFORE dinner this time!)

FOOD
B: Cheerios w/2% milk & banana
L: Southwest Salad Kit
D: Lean Cuisine Fettucine Alfredo w/ broccoli 

S: Homemade Trailmix
S: Quaker Oatmeal Bar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...