Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Insanity is Insane - but I like it!

With all the working out, I have almost no time to do anything else.  I'm wiped out at the end of the day, but I'm feeling good and stronger at the same time.  Does that make any sense?  So with that, I'm just gonna post the F&F and say goodnight!

Oh but first I have to mention that Insanity is awesome!!!  It's been awhile since I've been able to get my heart rate up where it needs to be to get a good aerobic workout and this does it!  


FITNESS 

Walked 30 minutes (10616 steps total today)
Resistance tube workout <<< Click for details
Squat challenge day 15 (125 Squats)
Insanity Day 3 

FOOD
B:  Honey Nut Cheerios w/fruit & 2% milk
S:  Quaker Choc. Chip bar
L:  Ham Sandwich w/Pringles (hoping for a new microwave at work tomorrow)
D:  Taco Pasta Salad (recipe here)

And the pic of the day is this little guy I saw in the road on the way home from work today…


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...